Indoor Air Quality in Northern & Central, NJ
We enhance our services by providing
indoor air-quality evaluations and solutions. Learn more about our
evaluations and contact us to breathe better. Our team can diagnose
and install an indoor air quality filtration system in an efficient
time frame and at an affordable rate.
Air Quality Filtration system
from C & D Cooling and Heating will remarkably improve your
health and air quality and have an enormously beneficial impact on
your overall health. Call us today for details or a complimentary
consultation or free quote by phone.
Heating Gillette NJ, Heating Company Gillette, Heating repair Gillette NJ, AC Repair Gillette NJ
The most polluted air you'll breathe is...well, let's just say it's all around you. The good news is that we can make it better.
- Most People Spend 60% to 90% of Their Time Indoors
- Indoor Air Is Up to 70 Times More Polluted Than Outdoor Air
- More Than 50% of All Colds and Illnesses Are Caused or Aggravated by Polluted Indoor Air
- Children and Seniors Suffer Most from Indoor Air Pollution
- The Fungi and Bacteria Found In Duct Systems Are Leading Allergy Causes
- More Than 50 Million Americans Suffer from Allergies & up to 12 Million Have Asthma
Besides fungi and bacteria, other leading airborne pollutants include dust mites, cleaning byproducts, smoking byproducts, pet dander, and new construction residue. Let us clear the air for good.